BACKUP – Language Levels
Here is an overview of the levels in English and their assessments. Your English level will be evaluated prior to your English session, directly on the Klazz Campus app. Your level will also be evaluated by the teacher on your first day of class, in order for you to have a better idea of what you want and need to work on during your Klazz session.
• Understands and uses familiar expressions and very basic phrases,
• Introduces him/herself and others and can ask/answer simple questions,
• Interacts in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly.
• Understands sentences and frequently used expressions,
• Communicates in simple and routine tasks requiring familiar information,
• Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background and environment.
• Understands the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters encountered,
• Deals with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling where the language is spoken,
• Produces simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest,
• Can describe experiences, dreams & ambitions and briefly give reasons for opinions.
• Understands the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics,
• Interacts with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers possible,
• Produces clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explains the advantages and disadvantages.
• Understands a wide range of demanding, long texts, and recognizes implicit meaning,
• Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much searching for expressions,
• Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects.
• Understands with ease virtually everything heard or read,
• Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources in a coherent presentation,
• Can express him/herself spontaneously, fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning.