FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Travel insurance;
- Certificate of English course attendance;
- Language level placement test;
- Course materials;
- An account on Klazz Campus;
- Events and activities provided by coworking spaces and teachers;
- Unlimited coffee and tea during classes.
- We are a digital and modern company. Booking a course with us is easy and we guarantee a fully transparent process;
- We offer a tailor-made and unique experience for our students: they can choose, among all of our courses, which one suits their needs the most. Once in London, they will be learning in very small groups and will also have the possibility contact their teacher in advance to explain their learning priorities;
- We have selected only the best study environments: co-working spaces in the center of London that are ideal to meet native speakers, improve your English and get fully immersed in the London life;
- By cutting off unnecessary costs, we offer one of the best value for money options on the market. Language travel doesn’t have to be expensive!;
- Flexibility is one of our key words! Our courses are available at any time of the year, not only during holiday seasons.
Accommodation & Host Family
London is one of the largest cities in Europe and is divided into six public transport zones. Depending on your preferences and budget you can choose which zone you want to stay in. To give you an idea of what being in any of those zones mean, check out the map below:
Prices & Payments