Flexible & personalised
Our classes are adapted to student's needs and held in small groups to optimize the learning process. You can book as many weeks as you wish.
Our courses are designed to optimise progression. A Certificate of English course attendance is given after completion of the course.
Affordable and all-inclusive
Our high quality courses are more affordable than any of the other options in the language travel industry. Included in the price: ✓ Travel insurance ✓ Language level placement test ✓ 24/7 Helpline via live chat or phone ✓ Course materials & access to portal Klazz Mobile Campus
20 Units (45 minutes each)
General English Intensive
30 Units (45 minutes each)
Mon-Fri, 9:00-12.20 and 13.15-15:00
3 levels available
Beginner, intermediate & advanced.
To ensure you will have the best experience, we will verify your level with a placement test and advice you on the most suitable option.
All of our teachers are qualified, experienced and certified to teach English as a foreign language. They aim to enhance your language skills and to widen your knowledge of British culture. Our selection process is meticulous to ensure you have the most efficient and effective learning experience possible.
Our lessons are designed for people aged 18 or older. From university students to young professionals, our students are always looking to improve their skills and are constantly interested in new ways to further their career. London is the perfect city to improve your language, discover more about British culture and make new friends!
In the heart of the city
Klazz courses take place in central, modern co-working spaces with unlimited tea and coffee, as well as reliable Wi-Fi. Perfectly located in central London, with many great lunch options around, it’s easy to mingle with classmates.
- Use simple everyday polite forms of greeting and address
- Greet people, ask how they are and react to news
- Handle very short social exchanges; ask and answer questions about what they do at work and in free time;
- Make and respond to invitations
- Discuss what to do, where to go and make arrangements to meet *
- The ability to maintain interaction and get across what you want to, in a range of contexts
- The ability to cope flexibly with problems in everyday life
- Provide concrete information required in an interview/consultation
- Summarise and give his or her opinion about a short story, article, talk, discussion interview, or documentary
- Enter unprepared into conversations on familiar topics*
- Good access to a broad range of language, which allows fluent, spontaneous communication
- Express yourself fluently and spontaneously, almost effortlessly
- Good command of a broad lexical repertoire
- Produce clear, smoothly‑flowing, well-structured speech
- Good command of idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms*
- *British Council – EAQUALS Core Inventory for General English