Intern: Assistant Country Manager Spain (in Berlin)
Klazz started out of an idea that going on a language course abroad should be a lifetime experience, which is affordable, high-quality and easy to organize and book online. That’s how we got set on a mission to reinvent the old-fashioned industry by building a digital platform to directly match language travel students with ESL teachers. We’re making the process transparent, customer-friendly, supported by technology and without all the unnecessary manual tasks.
After gaining our initial traction we currently have ongoing English courses in London, marketing efforts in Italy and France and we’re proud to be funded by some of the most prominent investors from Switzerland, who have combined dozens of years of experience in travel and internet businesses and have also invested in startups like GetYourGuide, N26, TrekkSoft, Foap and others.
Do you want to shape the future of language travel with us? Join us in Berlin as a Sales and Customer Service Intern, responsible for the Spanish market!
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Service and Sales Intern to help us with sales and customer-care in Berlin. As part of the sales team, you will be involved in the full sales process as well as negotiating deals with customers. You will play an important role in the growth and development of the company. The role is also customer-centric and we would require you to speak to customers on a daily basis as well gathering user feedback and reporting to different teams to improve our customer service. Therefore, having great communication skills both verbally and in writing as well as an enthusiasm for our product is vital.
The position is initially for 3 months but could become full-time for the right person.
- You’re fluent in Spanish and ideally fluent in a second language, Italian or French
- You’re very flexible, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- It’s a plus if you did a language travel on your own or have professional experience in language travel industry
- You are a student and currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters degree
- You’re living in Berlin
What we offer
- A young team with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Commission on the sales you make
- An inspiring and international culture
- A cool coworking space in Berlin Mitte
- Flexible working hours and workplaces (work from home, co-working spaces or while traveling)
- Lots of freedom to experiment and try new tools and strategies
- Opportunity to shape the foundations of our business
Please apply on Angel.co: https://angel.co/klazz/jobs/402874-intern-customer-service-and-sales-spain-in-berlin