Trainee Marketing and Operations (in Berlin)
Klazz started out of an idea that going on a language course abroad should be a lifetime experience, which is also affordable, high-quality and easy to organize and book online. That’s how we set on a mission to reinvent the old-fashioned industry by building a digital platform to directly match language travel students with ESL teachers. We’re making the process transparent, customer-friendly, supported by technology and without all the unnecessary manual tasks.
After gaining our initial traction we currently have ongoing English courses in London, marketing efforts in Italy and France and we’re proud to be funded by some of the most prominent investors from Switzerland, who have combined dozens of years of experience in travel and internet businesses and have also invested in startups like GetYourGuide, N26, TrekkSoft, Foap, and others.
Do you want to shape the future of language travel with us? Join us as a Trainee Marketing & Operations in Berlin!
We’re looking for a full-time Trainee Marketing & Operations to help us on with marketing, customer care and operations in Berlin. As part of our marketing team, you’re working on challenging tasks and own projects and get a deep understanding of working in a startup.
- You’re fluent in French, Italian or German and English (written and spoken)
- You’re very flexible, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
- It’s a plus if you did a language travel on your own or have professional experience in language travel industry
- Bachelor or master degree
- You’re living in Berlin
What we offer
- A young team with an entrepreneurial spirit
- An inspiring and international culture
- A cool coworking space in Berlin Mitte
- Flexible working hours and workplaces (work from home, co-working spaces or while traveling)
- Lots of freedom to experiment and try new tools and strategies
- Opportunity to shape the foundations of our business
Location: Berlin, Germany
Join us now!
Please send us a brief summary why you want to shape the future of language travel together with us and the link to your LinkedIn profile. Do you have any questions? Please get in touch with our CEO Oliver.